- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
It’s weird it’s ok to get upset about so many things in life. You can be upset about sports or grades or being friend zoned or going to the dentist or a new video game costing money. Hell if you don’t like your food at a restaurant you can send it back and they’ll make it over again.
But god forbid you get upset about the systematic oppression of whole group of marginalized people.
for real though, personal posts get a bad rap
like i will see people apologize for making a lot of them and i’m just
a) it’s YOUR blog, you can recite the greek alphabet one post at a time if you really want to
b) you don’t owe your followers shit
c) personal posts are fucking interesting, man. if i am following a blog i am okay! with knowing about the person behind that blog! nobody’s gonna begrudge you having a life outside the intermajig and talking about it.